It’s review time Makeup Lovers, so let’s get into it.
I am so glad I bought the Anastasia Sultry palette during Christmas, and I have to say that I absolutely love it! The ABH palettes are top-rated almost everywhere. Anastasia has never disappointed anyone. From its style to packaging to the product itself, they are beyond perfection! The colors blend easily and spread effortlessly on the eyelid.
This palette is another eye candy among all the other ABH palettes. The color choices are amazing, including mattes and shimmers which are richly pigmented. I can get everything from subtle daytime looks to night-time glam.
The Sultry has now become my everyday go-to eyeshadow palette, even for work!
Listing the shades, it includes:
- · Fresh (matte ivory pink)
- · Pearl (metallic pearl white with a soft-pink undertone)
- · Steampunk (metallic topaz bronze)
- · Rose Quartz (metallic soft peach with a pink shift)
- · Ember (metallic bronzed khaki)
- · Bloom (matte coral pink)
- · Birch (matte mid-tone yellow taupe)
- · Cinder (metallic cool-tone beige taupe with gold flecks)
- · Twig (matte mid-tone taupe)
- · Teak (metallic golden brown)
- · Dystopian (matte dark ash brown)
- · Cyborg (metallic silver with a violet undertone)
- · Slate (matte slate grey)
- · Noir (matte deep black)
I am a sucker for good eyeshadows and I feel like packaging is as important as the product. There are no cons that I can think of. I would recommend it to anyone!
I personally give it 5 Stars all the way…
Below are some of the pictures that I took, and just so you know…the actual palette is way shinier than it looks in the picture!